Jose Ugia Gonzalez
Thanks to Kelly B (http://www.flickr.com/photos/foreverphoto/597288340) and metz79 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/metteohlendorff/651385462) for letting us use their photos, which are under the Attribution 2.0 License.
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
Our services are using Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIP()", IP addresses being truncated before further processing in order to rule out direct associations to persons.
Social plug-ins from Facebook
Social plug-ins from Twitter
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our own advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of an ordering process:
(1) Enter your e-mail into our newsletter field
(2) Click on ‘Subscribe’ in the newsletter field to activate your subscription
You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe as follows:
(1) In the newsletter sent by us, scroll to the very bottom and click the ‘Unsubscribe’ button
(2) You get redirected to a website to approve your unsubscription.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail address: (hello[at]momenta.io)